Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"chickens balls"

I know its a bit cheeky, but sometimes you have to name them anything just to get them down the hatch ;)
these are a take on the hors-d'oeuvers in the EDC

Handful of parsley
2 spring onions
1 clove of garlic
500grams of chicken cubed and very cold or even semi frozen. (I used 2 thigh fillets but you can use breast)
60 grams of bread crumbs (you can make these yourself to be sure they are failsafe)

Place garlic, shallots and parsley in bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 9
add chicken and mince 8 seconds speed 7
Add bread crumbs and mix for 5 seconds speed 6

Roll into small balls and bake in a pre heated oven (180' fan forced, 200' non fan forced) for 20 mins. you might need to turn them once during cooking. once they are brown and cooked through, serve with rice or cous cous.

Yum!



3 comments:

  1. Hi, I was very excited to see another Failsafe/TMX blog!! :) Mine is: http://realfailsafemeals.blogspot.com/ It is all Failsafe and the TMX part started in Sept 2010. If you check out the Fed Up forum, there's a thread there to add your blog to the list of Failsafe Recipe Blogs. :) We need more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, ill pop by the forum when I get a chance and add mine in :)
    Im sure ive seen your blog before, will go have another look :)
    Thanks for popping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first heard about the Thermomix I got so excited and wanted to buy one right away but then I saw the price and I was like, “Is this really worth it?”. I’m sure some of you guys can relate but let me tell you this, this kitchen wonder is sooooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete